Play Areas and Surfacing
Grace Landscapes have been installing playgrounds and equipment for over twenty years and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to any scheme. We are committed to the safety and well-being of the children as well as ensuring they will thoroughly enjoy the experience of using our playgrounds.
Statistics, obtained from data provided by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, estimated that there are approximately 40,000 injuries to children on playgrounds each year which result in a hospital visit. In an attempt to reduce risks the government has introduced rigorous standards and specifications for all play areas and it is now imperative that all meet the requirements in compliance with the British Standards.
At Grace Landscapes we have the construction experience necessary to comply with all the regulations and obligatory criteria and can provide a ROSPA post installation certificate. As a company we offer a design and build package or installation of the works in accordance with your brief, all backed with the Grace Landscapes promise of professionalism.
We are experienced in the following disciplines:
- Installation of play equipment from a single springy to multi use systems
- Wet pour safety surface, black or coloured including graphics
- Loose fill safety surfacing, play bark, recycled rubber crumb and sand
- Artificial grass
- Flexible grass reinforced matting
- Fencing and self-closing gates for added security
- Dog grids
- Associated furniture – seats and litter bins
“Andrew Shaw of Grace Landscapes was exceptional and understood the needs of the School” – St John’s CE School, Bradford