Hard Landscape Construction
Grace Landscapes believe it is vital to find a balance of hard and soft materials when creating a design – that not only complement each other but also the planting.
Most contracts include a proportion of hard landscaping and our specialist teams have earned numerous prestigious awards for Grace Landscapes. We have been fortunate to work on some outstanding projects around the UK and have gained national recognition for our efforts in both design and implementation.
THE TEAM AND SERVICES
Trained to QCF level 2 diploma, Grace Landscapes’ hard works teams have the skills and experience to construct the following elements:
- Timberwork – sleepers, trellising, decking, path edging, bridges
- Surfacing – York stone, brick setts, resin bound and bonded gravel, regular blocks, safety surfacing, tarmacadam
- Fencing – metal, wood, re-cycled plastic and gates standard or bespoke
- Walling – natural stone, brick, concrete block, timber, crib walls, gabions
- Garden & street furniture and sculptures
“I’d recommend this contractor as one of the best in their field” – Diana Brown, Groundwork Wakefield